- 2 cups self-raising flour, sifted
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 125g butter, melted, cooled
- 2 x 59g eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Queen Natural Vanilla Essence
- Sprinkles and lollies, to decorate
- 1 1/2 cups pure icing sugar
- Pink food colouring, optional
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons water
step 1 : Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease a 12 x 1/3-cup capacity muffin pan. Alternatively, line holes with paper cases. Combine flour and caster sugar in a bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- Step 2
Add milk, butter, eggs and vanilla to flour mixture. Using a large metal spoon, stir gently to combine.
- Step 3
Spoon mixture into prepared muffin pan. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Stand in pan for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Step 4
Make icing: Sift icing sugar into a bowl. Add food colouring and water. Stir until smooth and well combined. Spoon icing over cupcakes. Decorate with sprinkles and lollies.